How to cook 5-Minute Tuna Mac
- 1 (3 3/4 ounces) can tuna (water pack)
- 4 large radishes
- 1 pint (2 cups) deli creamy macaroni salad
- Drain tuna and slice radishes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the tuna, radishes, and macaroni salad.
- If necessary, stir in 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing to moisten.
The 5-Minute Tuna Mac recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for 5-Minute Tuna Mac serves/makes: 2
The 5-Minute Tuna Mac recipe is adopted from The Better Homes and Gardens 20 Minutes to Dinner - 1990.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Salad