How to cook Abalone Fritters
- 2 cups ground abalone meat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Fat for deep frying
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mix together the abalone meat, eggs, milk, baking powder, salt, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a grating of nutmeg.
- Heat the fat to 375°F (190°C) and drop the abalone mixture into it by spoonfuls.
- Cook the fritters until lightly browned - about 2 minutes.
- Serve the Abalone Fritters with lemon wedges.
The Abalone Fritters recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Abalone Fritters serves/makes: 4 servings
The Abalone Fritters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried