4 - 6
How to cook Abalone Jerky
- 2 Large raw abalone
- 2 cups Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon meat tenderizer
- 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Slice abalone into steaks (1/8-1/4 inch)
- Marinate for 1 hour in soy sauce and water
- Taking the abalone slices out of the marinade one at a time, sprinkle spice mixture on both sides of each slice, place between 2 sheets of wax paper, and pound spices into each slice.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet and bake for 2-3 hours at 200 degrees.
This recipe for Abalone Jerky serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Abalone Jerky recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Baked