4 - 6
How to cook African Baked Sole with Grapes Juice
- 2 pounds sole fillets
- 1/2 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Moisten sole fillets with a light sprinkle of water, then dip in flour. Set aside.
- Heat butter in frying pan, then add the sole fillets and saute over medium for 10 minutes. Remove the sole fillets and place in a casserole.
- In the same butter, saute onion until well browned. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Saute 5 minutes. Add grape juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream.
- Pour the sauce over the sole fillets.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
The African Baked Sole with Grapes Juice is an affordable dish from Egypt. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for African Baked Sole with Grapes Juice serves/makes: 4 - 6
The African Baked Sole with Grapes Juice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked