How to cook African Crab Meat Stew (Kotokyim)
- 1 pound crab meat, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Saute onions and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add crab, salt, pepper and tomato juice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the simmered crab meat with parsley and serve over rice.
The African Crab Meat Stew (Kotokyim) is an affordable dish from Ghana. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for African Crab Meat Stew (Kotokyim) serves/makes: 4
The African Crab Meat Stew (Kotokyim) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew