4 - 6
How to cook African Deviled Crab in Shells
- 2 cups crab meat
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut up fine
- 6 crab shells
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Melt margarine in saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except crab shells and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Divide mixture among crab shells. Sprinkle each with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes.
The African Deviled Crab in Shells recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for African Deviled Crab in Shells serves/makes: 4 - 6
The African Deviled Crab in Shells recipe is adopted from An African American Cookbook by Phoebe Bailey - 2002.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Baked