How to cook African Sauteed Shrimp and Eggplant
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Drop eggplant into a pan with boiling water and salt. Cover and cook until tender about 15minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Saute tomatoes, green onions and jalapenos in oil for 7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Add salt, ginger and tomato paste. Mix well. Add eggplant, stir well.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
The African Sauteed Shrimp and Eggplant is delicious dish from Ghana.
This recipe for African Sauteed Shrimp and Eggplant serves/makes: 4
The African Sauteed Shrimp and Eggplant recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed