12 - 18
How to cook African Smoked Oyster Dip
- 2 cups smoked oysters, drained, (oil reserved), and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoked
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine all ingredients, including the oil.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve the Smoked Oyster Dip with chips or vegetable crudites.
The African Smoked Oyster Dip recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for African Smoked Oyster Dip serves/makes: 12 - 18
The African Smoked Oyster Dip recipe is adopted from The African-American Heritage Cookbook by Carolyn Quick Tillery 1996.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked