4 - 6
How to cook African Smoked Salmon Stew
- 2 pounds smoked Chinook salmon, flaked
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 quart chicken stock
- Rice, cooked
- Saute onion in oil until browned.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper and broth.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the smoked Chinook salmon and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the sauteed smoked salmon with hot cooked rice.
The African Smoked Salmon Stew recipe is from Ghana. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for African Smoked Salmon Stew serves/makes: 4 - 6
The African Smoked Salmon Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew