How to cook Almond-Crusted Catfish Fillets
- 4 catfish (or pangasius, flounder) fillets, about 7 ounces each
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated hard cheese such as Parmesan or Pecorino Romano
- 1/4 cup plain white breadcrumbs
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Set aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- In a flat dinner plate mix grated cheese, breadcrumbs and almond flour.
- Place each fillet into the breadcrumb mixture and press down gently to make sure the breadcrumbs stick to the fish, then turn over and do the same to the over side.
- Then lay the fish on a baking sheet, covered with greased foil or parchment paper (I used a non-stick silicone baking mat).
- Bake into preheated oven at 455°F (235°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the Almond-Crusted Catfish Fillets with lemon slices and your choice of fresh vegetables or salad.
The the Almond-Crusted Catfish
Fillets recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Almond-Crusted Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The the Almond-Crusted Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked