How to cook Almond Broiled Pollock Fillets
- 2 1/2 pounds Pollock fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4-6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cut fish into 6 served portions.
- Combine flour, paprika, and salt.
- Roll the Pollock fillets in mixture and place in single layer, skin side down, in well greased baking pan.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the Pollock fillets.
- Broil 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, saute almonds in remaining butter until golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and parsley.
- Pour over the Almond Broiled Pollock Fillets and serve at once.
The Almond Broiled Pollock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 15 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute cod
, red snapper, whiting or any firm-fleshed fish for the Pollock
This recipe for Almond Broiled Pollock Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Almond Broiled Pollock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled