4 - 6
How to cook Almond Fried Mullet Fillets
- 2 pounds mullet fillets
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle the mullet fillets with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Coat the mullet fillets with flour.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add the mullet fillets in a single layer.
- Cook over moderate heat for 4-5 minutes or until brown.
- Turn carefully and cook 4-5 minutes longer or until fish is brown and flakes easily with a fork.
- Drain on absorbent paper and place on a warm serving platter.
- Put almonds in the skillet and saute until lightly brown, add parsley.
- Serve over the Almond Fried Mullet Fillets.
The Almond Fried Mullet Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 15 minutes.
Pompano, Spanish mackerel
are excellent substitutes for mullet.
This recipe for Almond Fried Mullet Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Almond Fried Mullet Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed