How to cook Almond Trouts (simplified version)
- 2 fresh trouts
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon (50 g) butter
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 g) almonds
- Flour trouts.
- Into a fry pan, brown trouts into melted butter.
- Into a clean fry pan, brown almonds (do not add butter).
- Serve trouts really hot, sprinkled with browned almonds.
The Almond Trouts (simplified version) is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Almond Trouts (simplified version) serves/makes: 2
The Almond Trouts (simplified version) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed