4 - 5 servings
How to cook Almond and Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- 4 - 5 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- Olive oil
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese or similar cheese, grated
- 1 small bunch dill or parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small handful of sliced almonds, chopped
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly coat it with olive oil.
- Lay the fish fillets on the baking tray.
- Sprinkle with mixture of chopped almonds, chopped dill, and grated cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 200°C (390°F) oven for approximately 15 minutes, until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork.
- Serve the baked salmon with mashed potatoes or steamed rice, lemon wedges and fresh vegetables.
The Almond and Parmesan Crusted Salmon
is a very affordable and healthy dish. This is quick, trouble-free and delicious combination of baked salmon, almonds and cheese.
This recipe for Almond and Parmesan Crusted Salmon serves/makes: 4 - 5 servings
The Almond and Parmesan Crusted Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked