How to cook Amish Fried Oysters
- 12 large oysters
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
- Beat eggs and milk lightly.
- Dip oysters first in egg mixture and then into cracker crumbs
- Repeat this process once or twice to coat oysters.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
The Amish Fried Oysters recipe easy to prepare and so good!
The Amish are a religious group who live in settlements in 22 of the United States and Ontario, Canada. The oldest group of "Old Order Amish," about 16-18,000 people live in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
This recipe for Amish Fried Oysters serves/makes: 12 oysters
The Amish Fried Oysters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed