How to cook Amish Tuna Burgers
- 1 (7-ounce) can tuna fish
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced or grated cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Combine all ingredients for filling. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Butter inside of rolls. Fill rolls with filling and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.
The Amish Tuna Burgers recipe easy to prepare and so good!
The Amish are a religious group who live in settlements in 22 of the United States and Ontario, Canada. The oldest group of "Old Order Amish," about 16-18,000 people live in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
This recipe for Amish Tuna Burgers serves/makes: 6 burgers
The Amish Tuna Burgers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Baked