1 1/2 cups
How to cook Anchovy Dip
- 1 can (2 ounces) Anchovy fillets
- 1 cup part skim Ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon skimmed milk
- Raw vegetables, to serve
- Drain anchovies and mash thoroughly.
- Combine with Ricotta, olives and milk and blend.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Place the Anchovy Dip in bowl and surround with carrot sticks, strips of green and red peppers, cauliflowerettes, and celery stalks.
The Anchovy Dip recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Anchovy Dip serves/makes: 1 1/2 cups
The Anchovy Dip recipe is adopted from The Cooking with Cheese Recipe Book - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked