How to cook Angel Hair with Seafood and Zucchini
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound sea scallops, each cut horizontally in half
- 8 ounces angel hair (capellini, linguine or fettuccine) pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, each cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces clam juice, bottled
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Heat large saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat; add angel hair and cook as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until tender and golden, stirring occasionally. Transfer zucchini to large serving bowl; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add shrimp, scallops, lemon peel, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt, and cook 3 minutes or just until seafood turns opaque throughout, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring. Transfer mixture to bowl with zucchini.
- Add wine and clam juice to skillet; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook 2 minutes, stirring. Pour liquid over seafood mixture.
- Drain angel hair pasta. Add angel hair and parsley to bowl with seafood mixture and toss well to coat.
The Angel Hair with Seafood and Zucchini recipe easy to prepare and so good! A quick midweek entree when you want something a little special: fresh seafood and tender zucchini cooked with garlic and white wine, then tossed with a delicate pasta.
This recipe for Angel Hair with Seafood and Zucchini serves/makes: 4
The Angel Hair with Seafood and Zucchini recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta