How to cook Apple Tuna Salad Croissant Sandwich
- 1 small can tuna, drained well
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 2 slices of apple, diced (use a sweet variety)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish or finely diced sweet pickle
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Croissants
- Combine all ingredients, except Croissants, in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Slice the Croissant in half horizontally.
- Take the tuna salad by spoonfuls and spread it on the croissant.
- Garnish with a couple of apple slices, if desired, and serve.
- Bon appetit!
The Apple Tuna Salad Croissant Sandwich
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Apple Tuna Salad Croissant Sandwich serves/makes: 2 sandwiches
The Apple Tuna Salad Croissant Sandwich recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Sandwich