How to cook Arctic Char in Creamy Sauce with Greens
- 1 1/2 pounds Arctic char steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (or to taste, depends of amount of sorrel)
- 3 ounces cream
- 3 egg (only yolks)
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 bunch sorrel
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1/2 bunch Chinese celery
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- 1/2 bunch basil or as desired
- Wash the greens, dry and chop. Saute in olive oil all.
- Pour a cup of wine; put the fish on top and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until the fish is done.
- To prepare creamy sauce: whip cream with egg yolks and starch. Simmer the creamy sauce in a sauce pan until thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the fish; bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Serve the Arctic Char in Creamy Sauce with Greens cool.
The Arctic Char in Creamy Sauce with Greens
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Arctic Char in Creamy Sauce with Greens serves/makes: 6 servings
The Arctic Char in Creamy Sauce with Greens recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered