4 - 6
How to cook Argentine Prawn Chili Quiche
- 1/2 pound prawns, shelled and cleaned
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons butter, cold
- 4 eggs
- 5 ounces milk
- 5 ounces cream
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- 5 ounces cheese, grated
- Mix the flour with butter and 3 tablespoons water.
- Put in the fridge for half an hour, than roll it out and line an oven form with the dough.
- Mix the prawns with the green onions and the chilies and spread them over the dough.
- Mix milk, cream and eggs and pour this mixture on the prawns.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake the quiche 40 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
In French cuisine, a quiche is a baked dish that is based on a custard made from eggs and milk or cream in a pastry crust. Quiche is generally an open pie, but may include an arrangement of tomato slices or pastry off-cuts for a decorative finish.
This recipe for Argentine Prawn Chili Quiche serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Argentine Prawn Chili Quiche recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: South American
(more South American