6 - 8
How to cook Armenian Baked Sea Bass
- 3 pounds sea bass
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups olive oil
- 4 onions
- 2 lemons
- 3 eggs
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the fish well and cut from head to tail down the backbone with the aid of a sharp-pointed knife.
- Cut these again into halves, salt and leave for 1-2 hours.
- Put the butter and olive oil together in a deep flat pan.
- Fry the chopped onions, not very brown. Over this arrange the pieces of fish, which must be washed, then add the eggs (well beaten), the juice of the lemons and the parsley (cut fine).
- Sift the curry, season to taste and, after pouring on almost enough water to cover the ingredients.
- Place the pan in a moderately hot oven and leave there until well baked.
- Use more lemon, if desired, when serving.
The Armenian Baked Sea Bass is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Armenian Baked Sea Bass serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Armenian Baked Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked