How to cook Armenian Baked Whitefish with Tomatoes
- 2 pounds whitefish fillets
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup Mazola oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Broil fish, which has been dipped in oil first.
- Three minutes on each side is ample. Layer fish in baking pan.
- Spread remaining ingredients on top.
- Pour remaining oil over the fish and slowly add water also.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 minutes.
The Armenian Baked Whitefish with Tomatoes recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Armenian Baked Whitefish with Tomatoes serves/makes: 6
The Armenian Baked Whitefish with Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked