4 - 6
How to cook Armenian Cod with Tomato Sauce
- 2 pounds cod fish
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Wash the fish and pat dry. Dip the cod fish in flour and saute in heated butter on both sides until nicely browned and the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Drain on paper toweling. Set aside.
- Saute the tomatoes in the same butter. Season with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the sauteed cod fish on a serving platter. Pour the sauce over the fish and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
The Armenian Cod with Tomato Sauce is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Armenian Cod with Tomato Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Armenian Cod with Tomato Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed