1 broiled mackerel per person
How to cook Armenian Easy Broiled Mackerel
- Whole small mackerel
- Olive oil
- Parsley, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- Lemon juice
- Wash and dry the mackerel.
- Brush with olive oil and broil both sides.
- Brush with oil during cooking.
- Prepare chopped parsley and green onions mixed together.
- Prepare sauce of olive oil and lemon juice beaten together.
- Sprinkle generously over the broiled mackerel when eating.
The Armenian Easy Broiled Mackerel is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Armenian Easy Broiled Mackerel serves/makes: 1 broiled mackerel per person
The Armenian Easy Broiled Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled