How to cook Armenian Kutan
- 1 whole trout, about 3 pounds
- 3 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 1/2 cup basmati or long grain rice
- Salt to taste
- For the filling, cook rice. Combine cooked rice with raisins, butter, chopped parsley, and ginger.
- Clean the trout, grease with salt. Stuff in a small cut of the stomach with rice filling.
- Put on a well-greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven until down and light brown.
The Armenian Kutan recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Kutan is a national Armenian dish.
This recipe for Armenian Kutan serves/makes: 6
The Armenian Kutan recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked