How to cook Asian Apple Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4-5 ounces each), skinned
- 1/2 cup apple butter (I used Musselman’s Apple Butter)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated or minced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine apple butter, ginger, soy sauce, and grated garlic.
- Brush liberally over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake 5 minutes or until fish is flaky and cooked through.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve the Asian Apple Glazed Salmon hot with your favorite side dish.
The Asian Apple Glazed Salmon
is a quick and easy dish to prepare and a healthy one too.
This recipe for Asian Apple Glazed Salmon serves/makes: 4 servings
The Asian Apple Glazed Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Baked