How to cook Asian Broiled Orange Tuna Steaks
- 4 fresh tuna steaks, about 1 pound each
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 slices ginger or 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Place the tuna steaks in large container.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over fish and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Broil about 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness of fish steaks or bake the tuna steaks for 15 minutes at 375°F.
The Asian Broiled Orange Tuna Steaks is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Asian Broiled Orange Tuna Steaks serves/makes: 8
The Asian Broiled Orange Tuna Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian