How to cook Asian Broiled Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- Juice of 1lime
- Dash red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients (except the tilapia fillets) in a suitable baking pan, that will hold fish fillets in a single layer. Mix well.
- Add the tilapia fillets, turn to coat and let fish sit 30 minutes. Turn at least another time in marinade during the half hour.
- Heat broiler, setting rack closet to broiler. Broil 5 minutes, turn the pan around and broil another 5 minutes or until fish opaque throughout. Watch fish carefully so it does not burn when broiled.
- Spoon the pan sauce over the tilapia fillets.
- Serve the broiled tilapia with cooked rice and baked squash.
This recipe for Asian Broiled Tilapia serves/makes: 4
The Asian Broiled Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian