How to cook Asian Easy Grilled Prawns
- 2 pounds prawns, shelled and cleaned, leaving the tails intact
- 1 deciliter coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- Mix the the coconut cream with the fish sauce and marinate the prawns for one hour.
- Grill both sides for a few minutes (charcoal grill is best, but normal grill is a good replacement).
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
The Asian Easy Grilled Prawns is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Asian Easy Grilled Prawns serves/makes: 6
The Asian Easy Grilled Prawns recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian