How to cook Asian Fish Burgers
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 1 lemon, juice and rind
- Chop the whitefish fillets fine with the help of a food processor and mix with the green onions, garlic and smoked salmon. Make 4 burgers.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the sesame seeds and roll the burgers through, cover both sides.
- Fry 7 minutes on both sides.
- In the mean time, mix the coconut milk with lemon juice and rind and ginger syrup and boil on high heat for a few minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish burgers.
The Asian Fish Burgers recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Serve the Asian Fish Burgers on an individual plate with garnish or on a toasted hamburger bun with dill pickle strips, sliced tomatoes, tossed salad, and mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
This recipe for Asian Fish Burgers serves/makes: 4
The Asian Fish Burgers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian