How to cook Asian Fish and Corn Fritters
- 1 cup flaked cooked fish (I used leftover grilled fish belly)
- 1 cup corn kernels (I used well-drained canned corn kernels)
- 1 chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cooking oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (except the cooking oil) together.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the fish and corn mixture into the hot oil, keeping them about an inch apart (they will spread a bit).
- Fry until the underside is golden brown.
- Flip the fritters and fry the other side until golden brown as well.
- Drain on several layers of kitchen paper.
- Serve the Asian Fish and Corn Fritters hot with sweet chili sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
The Asian Fish and Corn Fritters is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Asian Fish and Corn Fritters serves/makes: 4 servings
The Asian Fish and Corn Fritters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian