How to cook Asian Naan Pizza with Prawns
- 1/2 pound fish fillet, in cubes
- 1/2 pound prawns (shrimps)
- 4 Naan breads
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon hot chili powder
- Some green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces feta, in cubes
- Mix the tomato ketchup with the yogurt, the curry powder and the chili powder en distribute this over the nan breads.
- Put the fish, the prawns and the green onions on top, followed by the feta.
- Bake the Naan breads 10 minutes at 400°F / 200°C.
is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread. It is one of the most popular varieties of South Asian breads and is particularly popular in the India, Afghanistan, Iran, United Kingdom, Pakistan, and the Xinjiang Autonomous Region of China, where it is considered the staple food.
This recipe for Asian Naan Pizza with Prawns serves/makes: 4
The Asian Naan Pizza with Prawns recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian