4 - 5 servings
LI style="list-style: none; margin-top : 10px; margin-bottom : 5px; "> For the Dressing:
How to cook Asian Noodle Bowls with Tea Poached Salmon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoons tahini (Creamy peanut butter can be substituted for tahini)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- For the Veggies:
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bitesized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the Poached Salmon:
- 2 cups water
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- For the Noodles:
- 4 cups water
- 4 packages ramen noodles, broken slightly (discard the spice packet)
- For the Toppings:
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, tahini, honey, lime juice, and ginger. Set dressing aside.
- Toss carrots, broccoli, and onions with garlic powder and salt. Spread onto a greased and foillined baking sheet. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Roast vegetables at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes, until darkened, but still crisp. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the vegetables are roasting, in a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil with the tea bags and peppercorns. Add fish and simmer to poach for 10 minutes. Remove fish from the tea to a plate and flake with a fork.
- In a separate pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Stir in ramen and cook 1 minute, until noodles are soft. Drain liquid.
- To serve: toss ramen with the ginger lime dressing and ladle into individual bowls. Add vegetables and flaked salmon. Top everything with a sprinkling of green onions, sesame seeds, and parsley.
Prep time: 15 mins, Cook time: 25 mins, Total time: 40 mins
The Asian Noodle Bowls with Tea Poached Salmon recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Asian Noodle Bowls with Tea Poached Salmon serves/makes: 4 - 5 servings
The Asian Noodle Bowls with Tea Poached Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pasta