How to cook Asian Salmon on a Himalayan Salt Block
- 4 boneless skinless salmon fillets (about 7-8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar (or seasoned rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon fillets with paper towel.
- In a shallow dish stir together all of the ingredients and pour over salmon filets. Allow to marinate 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat salt block to 300°F (150°C) on the grill. Lightly rub with vegetable oil.
- Place salmon fillets on the salt block and sear to medium, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve the grilled salmon fillets with brown basmati rice and steamed vegetables for a well-balanced and tasty meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
The Asian Salmon on a Himalayan Salt Block recipe easy to cook and so good!
This is another great way to prepare salmon on a Himalayan Salt Block. if you like salmon with Asian spices, you'll definitely enjoy this.
This recipe for Asian Salmon on a Himalayan Salt Block serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled Salmon on a Himalayan Salt Block recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled