2 - 3
How to cook Asian Tuna Tartare
- 1/2 pound fresh tuna (sashimi grade), cut in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons wasabi
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Stir the mayonnaise with the wasabi and the sesame seed well together.
- Add this to the tuna and green onion and mix well.
- Serve on toasted white bread.
The Asian Tuna Tartare recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Because the tuna does not require any cooking, the tuna must be really fresh (smells like the "sea" and a good color).
This recipe for Asian Tuna Tartare serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Asian Tuna Tartare recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian