2 - 3
How to cook Australian Baked Barramundi with Spinach
- 1 pound barramundi fillets
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Place half the spinach in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place the barramundi fillets on it, and top with rest of the spinach.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
The Australian Baked Barramundi with Spinach recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
A native of the tropical waters of northern Australia, Southeast Asia and southern China, barramundi
is a prized sport fish in Australia. Known for its good taste and texture, barramundi
is now farmed in the U.S. and becoming widely available to Americans.
This recipe for Australian Baked Barramundi with Spinach serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Australian Baked Barramundi with Spinach recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked