4 - 6
How to cook Australian Barbecued Squid
- 2 pounds small squid (calamari) hoods
- 1 tablespoon sweet fruit chutney
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Make cuts about 1/2 inch apart on one side of each squid hood.
- Place squid in a large bowl with chutney, juice, dressing, garlic and honey.
- Mix well.
- Cover stand for 2 hours or overnight.
- Barbecue for about 2 minutes or until squid are tender, turn often during cooking.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
The Australian Barbecued Squid is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Australian Barbecued Squid serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Australian Barbecued Squid recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Barbecue