How to cook Australian Chicken Breasts with Crab Meat
- 1 can (7 ounces/200 g) crab meat
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Avocado Sauce (see the recipe below)
Avocado Sauce Ingredients:
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add onion, stir constantly over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Place crab meat in medium bowl, stir in onion mixture and parsley.
- Cut a pocket in underside of each chicken breast, fill with crab mixture. Lightly dust each fillet with flour.
- Heat oil in medium frying pan, add chicken in single layer, fry on both sides over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Serve the fried stuffed chicken breasts with warm Avocado Sauce.
How to cook Avocado Sauce
- 1/4 small avocado
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine onion, wine, water and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley in small saucepan, cook over medium heat until onion is soft and liquid evaporated.
- Add cream and milk, bring to boil, remove from heat, and add avocado.
- Blend or process until combined, stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
This recipe for Australian Chicken Breasts with Crab Meat serves/makes: 4
The Australian Chicken Breasts with Crab Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed