4 - 6
How to cook Australian Easy Barbecued Lemon Mackerel
- 4 mackerel (about 8 ounces and 1-inch thick each) steaks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canned green peppercorns, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- Place the mackerel steaks in shallow dish.
- Combine juice, peppercorns, thyme and shallots and pour over the mackerel steaks.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Cook the marinated mackerel steaks on barbecue plate until tender, about 10 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade during cooking.
The Australian Easy Barbecued Lemon Mackerel is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Australian Easy Barbecued Lemon Mackerel serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Australian Easy Barbecued Lemon Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Barbecue