2 - 3 servings
How to cook Australian Grilled Shrimp
- 1/2 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A dash pepper
- Wooden skewers, soaked
- Juice and zest one lemon into a small bowl. Add the minced garlic, chopped scallions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place peeled shrimp in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over shrimp. Cover and let the shrimp marinate for at least 1 hour (up to overnight).
- When you are ready to cook your shrimp, preheat the grill to medium heat. (You should be able to hold your hand a few inches above the cooking grate for 5-6 seconds.)
- Cut one the remaining lemon into wedges and cut each wedge in half. Skewer the shrimp and lemon pieces, until all the shrimp has been skewered.
- Grill the shrimp for 2 minutes. Then flip the skewers and grill them for additional 2-3 minutes, until the shrimp is opaque and firm.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
- Enjoy Australian Grilled Shrimp with a nice glass of wine!
The Australian Grilled Shrimp
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Australian Grilled Shrimp serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Australian Grilled Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled