4 - 6
How to cook Australian Skewered Honey Prawns
- 2 pounds green king prawns (shrimps)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Shell prawns leaving tails intact.
- Combine sauces, honey, oil, sherry and garlic in a large bowl, add prawns, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain prawns, reserving marinade.
- Thread prawns onto skewers.
- Barbecue until prawns are tender.
- Brush with reserved marinade during cooking.
The Australian Skewered Honey Prawns recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Australian Skewered Honey Prawns serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Australian Skewered Honey Prawns recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue