6 servings as an entree
How to cook Austrian Smoked Trout with Cucumber Cream
- 12 ounces smoked trout fillets
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup (packed) chopped watercress leaves
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
- sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Watercress sprigs
- Place cucumber, chopped watercress, whipping cream and lime juice in blender. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl; stir in sour cream, lime peel and 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce. Season with salt, pepper and more hot sauce, if desired.
- Divide trout among 6 plates. Spoon cucumber sauce alongside.
- Garnish with watercress sprigs and serve.
The Austrian Smoked Trout with Cucumber Cream recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Austrian Smoked Trout with Cucumber Cream serves/makes: 6 servings as an entree
The Austrian Smoked Trout with Cucumber Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked
Cuisine: Other European
(more Other European