How to cook Avocados Stuffed with Crab Meat
- 1 pound fresh backfin crab meat
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including tops
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 small avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine crab meat, mandarin oranges, oil, green onions, vinegar, and garlic salt; mix well.
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- Brush avocado halves with lemon juice and fill with crab meat mixture.
- Arrange avocado halves on lettuce leaves and seve.
The Avocados Stuffed with Crab Meat recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Avocados Stuffed with Crab Meat serves/makes: 6 servings
The Avocados Stuffed with Crab Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked