1 - 2 servings
How to cook BBQ Butter Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or beer
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle tabasco
- Chopped green onion for garnish
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat saute the red onion in the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- After a couple minutes add the shrimp and get a little color on one side.
- Flip the shrimp, cook 1 minute then add the beer or wine.
- Deglaze and reduce then add the bbq sauce, tabasco, and remaining butter.
- Cook another 2 minutes then turn out and serve the BBQ Butter Shrimp garnished with chopped green onions.
The BBQ Butter Shrimp
recipe very simple to cook and so good!
This recipe for BBQ Butter Shrimp serves/makes: 1 - 2 servings
The BBQ Butter Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed