How to cook BBQ Mahi-Mahi with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (about 7 to 8-ounce and 3/4 inch thick each )
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh lemongrass (from bottom 4 inches of 2 stalks)
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Cook oil, lemongrass, and ginger in small saucepan over low heat 15 minutes to develop flavor. Cool completely. Strain oil into small bowl.
- Whisk 1/4 cup ginger oil, lime juice, and lime peel in medium bowl to blend. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush remaining ginger oil over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until fish is just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the grilled mahi-mahi fillets to plates, drizzle with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette, and serve.
The BBQ Mahi-Mahi with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette recipe easy to prepare and so good!
An exotic and light main course. The vinaigrette would work just as well with red snapper.
This recipe for BBQ Mahi-Mahi with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette serves/makes: 4
The BBQ Mahi-Mahi with Lime Ginger Vinaigrette recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - August 2002.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Barbecue