6 - 8
How to cook BBQ Mussels in White Wine
- 4 pounds mussels, cleaned
- 1/2 glass white wine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 ounce butter, cut into small pieces
- Aluminum foil
- Make 20 rectangles of aluminum foil and put a small heap of mussels on each.
- Distribute the garlic, butter, parsley, onions and white wine over the mussels and close the foil.
- Put the packages on the hot BBQ for 5 minutes.
The BBQ Mussels in White Wine recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for BBQ Mussels in White Wine serves/makes: 6 - 8
The BBQ Mussels in White Wine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Barbecue