About 36 servings
How to cook Bacardi Sauteed Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Bacardi Light Rum
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground pepper to taste
- Marinate shrimp in Bacardi Light Rum for several hours or overnight. Melt in a large frying pan.
- Add shrimp and rum mixture with garlic salt.
- Saute 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp cook through.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and ground pepper over shrimp.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve the Bacardi Sauteed Shrimp hot.
The Bacardi Sauteed Shrimp recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Bacardi Sauteed Shrimp serves/makes: About 36 servings
The Bacardi Sauteed Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed