4 to 6 as an appetizer
How to cook Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 whole large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Wrap the shrimp in the bacon pieces and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle the soy sauce over them.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the bacon is cooked to the degree of doneness you prefer.
The Bacon Wrapped Shrimp recipe easy to prepare and so good!
Sometimes less is more, and this simple but elegant shrimp appetizer will delight your guests over the holidays and leave you time to enjoy their company.
You can cook the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp on an outdoor grill with great success. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil over the shrimp also. Just be sure you use an indirect heat.
This recipe for Bacon Wrapped Shrimp serves/makes: 4 to 6 as an appetizer
The Bacon Wrapped Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Appetizer