How to cook Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms with Salmon
- 10 ounces salmon fillets, cut into 16 small pieces
- 16 fresh medium mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 long thin bacon slices, cut in half
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with a piece of salmon.
- Wrap each mushroom with a half-slice of bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with a baking paper or foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the mushrooms are tender and the bacon is cooked through.
- Serve the Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms with Salmon hot.
The Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms with Salmon
This spectacular appetizer cooks simple and amazingly fast. It will be appropriate both on a buffet table and a traditional feast.
This recipe for Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms with Salmon serves/makes: 16 servings
The Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms with Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Appetizer